What the Bible says about the coming antichrist :
and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. • This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard • was coming and now is in the world already. 1 John 4:3
Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. 1 John 2:18
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son 1 John 2:22
For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist. 2 john 7
I. Fate of the Antichrist (V.8)
II. Faith of the Antichrist (V.9)
III.Followers of the Antichrist (VV. 10-12)
1. Refused Salvation (V.10)
2. Receive Delusion (V.11)
3. Rewarded with Damnation (V.12)
IF A MAN REFUSES CHRIST AND THE RAPTURE COMES, HE’LL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO BE SAVED ! Re: V. 12 – “ALL”
Plague of the Antichrist – Part 2
2 Thessalonians 2: 3-12
There are certain things we need to understand about this coming antichrist.
His spirit is already working among us and effecting many in Churches today.
His Drawing Power is overwhelming in desensitizing the population.
I. Names Of The Antichrist
The name of the Antichrist is not given to us in Scripture. But some Bible writers have definite terms used of him, as follows:
King of Fierce Countenance—Dan. 8:23
Little Horn—Dan. 7:8
Man of Sin—II Thess. 2:3
Son of Perdition—II Thess. 2:3
Vile Person—Dan. ll:21
The Wicked—II_ Thess. 2:8
II. Life Of The Antichrist
Briefly sketched, the following are the salient points in the life history of the future Antichrist:
(1) Inconspicuous beginning—Dan. 7:8, 24; Rev. 6:1, 2.
(2) Makes treaty with Jews for Seven Years—Isa. 28:15, 18; Dan. 9:27.
(3) Overcomes some resistance in uniting Europe—Dan. 7:8, 20, 24.
(4) Becomes head of 10-nation European Confederacy—Rev. 13:1; 17:12, 13.
(5) Attacked by Kings of the South and the North, and is killed—Dan. 11:40–43.
(6) His deadly head wound is healed—Rev. 13:1, 12:14.
(7) He becomes world ruler—Rev. 13:7b; 17:9, 11–14, 17, 18; 18:2, 10, 16.
(8) Breaks Jewish treaty and stops temple sacrifices—Dan. 9:27.
(9) Kills the Two Witnesses—Rev. 11:3–7.
(10) Usurps divine worship—II Thess. 2:4; Matt. 24:15.
(11) Persecuted the Jews—Dan. 7:21–22; Jer. 30:7.
(12) Kills the 144,000 Evangelists—Rev. 14:1–5.
(13) Destroys the World Church—Rev. 17:16–17.
(14) Defeated at Armageddon by Christ—Rev. 17:14; 19:19.
(15) Cast alive into the Lake of Fire—Rev. 19:20; 20:10.
III. Character Of The Antichrist
The personal character of the Antichrist may be described as follows:
(1) High intelligence—Rev. 13:18; Dan. 7:8.
(2) Great speaking ability—Dan. 7:8; Rev. 13:5.
(3) Crafty political talents—Dan. 9:27; Rev. 17:12, 13, 17.
(4) Strong physical appearance—Dan. 7:20.
(5) Military genius—Rev. 13:4; 17:14; 19:19.
(6) Morally, the worse personage
(a) Materialistic—Dan. 11:38
(b) Blasphemer—Rev. 13:6
(c) Against the Law—II Thess. 2:8
(d) Selfish ambition—Dan. 11:36, 37; II Thess. 2:4.
(e) Tries to change prophecy and history—Dan. 7:25
(f) Substitutes self for God—Dan. 11:36; II Thess. 2:4
WILL YOU BE HERE WHEN THE ANTICHRIST ARRIVES ON THE SCENE ?
ARE YOU SAVED AND READY FOR THE RAPTURE ?